The Experts in Commercial Roofing
If you have a roofing contractor come to your non-residential building, they must have a commercial unlimited roofing license in Illinois. When you choose Home Re-Nu, you are using a fully insured and license commercial roofing contractor who can legally work in Illinois. There is no reason to risk having a project stopped by the Illinois Department of Professional Regulation by using a contractor who can only legally work on residential properties.
We are committed to quality installations at competitive prices. All our projects are done by the most highly trained workers in the business. We believe in doing things right the first time. Our belief has served our clients well in the past. Anything from shingle, EPDM, Liquid Applied Systems or TPO, you can count on us to deliver on our promises of exceptional work.
Don’t believe us? Here is some of the materials we frequently use to help stand up to the demands on not only your business, but also Mother Nature:
- Single Ply – EPDM: Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer, also called rubber, is thermoset membrane material featuring flexibility and easy installation for low slope commercial roofs.
- Metal: Offering flexibility on colors and designs, these roofs last two to three times longer than any other roofing system type.
- Modified Bitumen: An asphalt-based system that works well in cold temperatures yet with greater flow resistance in warmer climates, featuring high strength and reduced installation labor.
- Single Ply – Thermoplastic: TPO and PVC are becoming more and more popular because its durable and heat welded, with inherent reflective properties.
- Coatings: More cost effective than a retrofit, coatings are applied via rolling or spraying that essential add a top coat to the existing roof layer.
We pride ourselves on being a HAAG Certified Inspector, Master Elite Contractor through GAF, Master Shingle Applicator, Select Shingle Master through CertainTeed, preferred Owens Corning Contractor, Mule Hide preferred Contractor and an Insurance Restoration Specialist. Working with us for a commercial roofing, we will:
- Provide a full roof inspection
- Talk to you and your staff on roofing problems or concerns
- Take core samples to determine the existing condition of your roof
- Examine roof top and document perimeter details
- Give recommendations for a new quality roof system
Keep Your Commercial Roof in Tip Top Shape
So why choose Home Re-Nu? Because we are on top of the latest roofing technology and techniques, we only use the best materials and we have the best service. The roofing industry has changed dramatically in the last decade due to new roof coverings, insulation materials and application techniques. Call us at (618) 964-9100. now to learn more about commercial roofing.