Meet the Commercial Roofing Experts
In Illinois, just like many other states, it is illegal for a roofing contractor to perform a commercial roofing job without an unlimited commercial roofing license. At Home Re-Nu, we take safety and legal precautions very seriously. When you choose Home Re-Nu, you are choosing a roofing contractor that is fully licensed and insured to do commercial roofing work. If you hire a commercial roofer without the correct commercial roofing license, you run the risk of having your project halted by the department of professional regulation. This is why Home Re-Nu takes the time to properly license ourselves and all of our team members. We want to make sure that you don’t have to be worried about legal issues and help your project go smoothly.
Home Re-Nu has a commitment to this community. That commitment is to provide the highest quality service available, at competitive prices for both our residential and commercial customers. What does this mean for you? It means you can be certain you are getting a fantastic deal and a roof that is installed by the most highly trained team of professional roofers in the area. Our team at Home Re-Nu believes in doing things right the first time, every time. This belief has allowed us to serve our clients effectively for many years. You can count on Home Re-Nu to deliver the highest quality customer service and roofing services. We keep every promise we make and are committed to being a top-of-the-line roofer each and every day.
The Materials We Work With Most Frequently
- Modified Bitumen: This is an asphalt-based roofing system that is designed for cold temperatures while still having great flow resistance in warm temperatures. It features low installation labor while maintaining a high strength rating.
- Metal: The most flexible option for colors and design. A metal roof lasts about three times longer than any other roofing system on the market.
- Coatings: The more cost-effective alternative to retrofit. Coatings are applied substances that are either rolled or sprayed. They add a layer of topcoat to an existing roof, to provide durability, and increase roof lifespan.
- Single Ply – EPDM: Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer. This system is simply a rubber that is a thermoset membrane material. It is easy to install, very flexible, and designed for low slope commercial roofing
- Single Ply – Thermoplastic: TPO and PVC are increasing in popularity. They are both very durable and heat welded, with reflective properties.
Home Re-Nu takes pride in being a HAAG Certified roofing inspector, as well as a GAF Master Elite Contractor and Master Shingle Applicator. Additionally, we are also a Select Shingle Master through CertainTeed and an Insurance Restoration Specialist!
When Working with Homr Re-Nu for Commercial Roofing We Will:
- Fully inspect the roof
- Keep open communication with you and your staff regarding roofing problems or concerns
- Take samples to determine the current conditions
- Examine the roof and document perimeter details
- Provide recommendations for new quality roofing systems
Keep your Commerical Roof in Great Shape
Why choose Home Re-Nu as your professional commercial roofing contractor? We are always prepared with the latest technologies in the roofing industry. This allows us to deliver the highest quality services and materials available. In the last ten years, the roofing industry has changed considerably. But thanks to advances in roof coverings, insulation, and innovative application, conscientious roofing companies can continue to improve their service to their customers.
Choose Home Re-Nu as your commercial roofing contractor in Southern Illinois. And, voted as a Southern Illinois Best Roofing Company, we are backed by the best warranties in the United States. Contact us today! The team at Home Re-Nu would love to help you with your next project!